Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OK, SO HERES ANOTHER POST
This is just the the first few. i will try to write more after Africa, it might hard b/c school starts the Monday after i get back (wensday).
Africa in 4 days. I AM NERVOUS BUT EXCITED!!! I'm not nervous about being in Africa but mostly b/c i have issues with sleeping, mostly Panic Attacks. but i have techniques ( i sing a song i learned in bible school, lol... Whatever is true, whatever is noble.... yeah that one) And my mom will be there so i will be ok. But as i was saying, i'm not nervous about being in Africa, well a little, I'm soooo excited. this is going to be sooo much fun!!!!
Woo hoo. I'm going to be there for 10 days, wow thats a long time!!!, but it will be great!!!!
this is going to be sooo much fun. I've been busy getting all my packing and chores done b4 we leave, thursday.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment